Classic Series Pro Basic
The standard width for most of our tables is 30".On many of our tables, you can increase to 33" or even 36" wide, but keep in mind your own body mechanics and the weight of the table. A narrow table (28") is easier to carry and is easier to reach across.However, larger clients may not have enough room to comfortably rest their arms at their sides. Not all tables are available in all widths,see drop downs for width options of each table.
ATTENTION: The shipping quoted on the website is for curbside delivery only with a lift gate and notification of impending delivery. If you would like to have your equipment delivered inside or to have "White Glove" delivery services you must contact our customer service team so that it can be properly quoted, as these services cost extra.
One of our most popular lines since 2009, the Pro Electric Massage Table offers smooth, silent lift, superior craftsmanship and excellent value. Our Basic model has a classic design that includes a dual-action face rest and pillow (with face rest holes on both ends of the table for added convenience), 3-inch thick foam system, plus standard single foot pedal for height adjustment. Add breast recesses or prenatal options.
- Table weight: 116 lbs.
- Height range: 18"- 34"
- Length: 73"
- Width: 28" or 30"
- Load rating: 550 lbs.
- 9" on center face rest ports
- Durable precision cut steel base
- Whisper quiet lift system
- Standard single foot pedal
- Dual-end accessory ports
- 3" Foam system
- Standard upholstery
- Dual action face rest and cushion
- Prenatal - Includes breast and stomach cut-outs
Stomach cut-out is 11-1/2"W x 15-1/2"L (Does go all the way through table) (PG)
- Breast-Scapula Recesses - 8"W x 6"L x 2"D (Do not go through table)
4" from edge of the table - 2" space between (BR)
- Side Arm Holes for Use with Arm Extensions (SEH-H / SEH-F)
- Extra Width: 33" (XW33)
- Upgrade Face Rest Base to Deluxe Adjustable (UP DPOS-B)
- Upgrade Face Rest Base to Pivot Posi-tilt (UP PPOS-B)
* Table is ADA Compliant (consult your tax professional about eligibility for a Section 44 ADA Tax Credit)
WARNING: California Proposition 65 Information
Check out our FAQs
Prefer to order by phone?
Call Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. PST
(800) 627-2387Email Customer Service