Classic Series Hands Free Basic Electric Table
The standard width for most of our tables is 30".On many of our tables, you can increase to 33" or even 36" wide, but keep in mind your own body mechanics and the weight of the table. A narrow table (28") is easier to carry and is easier to reach across.However, larger clients may not have enough room to comfortably rest their arms at their sides. Not all tables are available in all widths,see drop downs for width options of each table.
The industry standard for table length is 73 inches. A therapist may prefer a longer table if they have a steady clientele of very tall clients (6'5" and above.) We offer 78" length as an option on many of our tables. However, a longer table can make it more difficult to reach the feet of shorter clients. Consider a table extender that fits into the accessory holes at the end of the table to add length only when you need it. For length options, see drop down menus.Not all tables available in all lengths.
ATTENTION: The shipping quoted on the website is for curbside delivery only with a lift gate and notification of impending delivery. If you would like to have your equipment delivered inside or to have "White Glove" delivery services you must contact our customer service team so that it can be properly quoted, as these services cost extra.
Controlling the height of your table has never been easier than with our new Hands Free Foot Bar Control! Allows Manual Therapists to move freely around the surface of the table without losing contact with their client. Simply push up gently with the top of your toe to lower the table and step down to raise the table to just the right height for your treatment. The heavy duty steel construction is extremely durable yet visually appealing. No more tripping or rolling over foot pedals and wires. No more reaching and stretching to reach the pedal. This amazing feature is a must for small spaces. Includes a Dual Action Face Rest and Pillow. The easy to operate caster system makes it a breeze to move around the office when needed. Includes our standard upholstery and 3" foam system.
- Table weight: 260 lbs.
- Height range: 17 - 35"
- Length: 73"
- Width: 30"
- Load rating: 400 lbs.
- 9" on center face rest ports
- Durable precision cut steel base
- Easy to operate caster system, supports table functionality and movement
- Whisper quiet lift system
- Hands free foot bar controls on both sides
- Dual-end accessory ports
- 3" Deluxe wrap foam system
- Standard upholstery
- Natural Touch Upholstery (NTU)
- Touch Response Foam (With Natural Touch Upholstery Only) (NT/TRU)
- Breast-Scapula Recesses - 8"W x 6"L x 2"D (Do not go through table)
- 4" from edge of the table - 2" space between (BR)
- Rounded Corners (RC)
- Side Arm Holes for Use with Arm Extensions (SEH-H / SEH-F)
- Extra Long: 78" (XL)
- Extra Width: 33" (XW33)
- Crescent Face Hole w/Pillow and Plug (CRFH+)
- Upgrade Face Rest Base to Deluxe Adjustable (UP DPOS-B)
- Upgrade Face Rest Base to Pivot Posi-tilt (UP PPOS-B)
- Heavy Lift Motor (HL-PT)
* Table is ADA Compliant (consult your tax professional about eligibility for a Section 44 ADA Tax Credit)
Check out our FAQs
Prefer to order by phone?
Call Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. PST
(800) 627-2387Email Customer Service