Classic Series McKenzie Basic
The industry standard for table length is 73 inches. A therapist may prefer a longer table if they have a steady clientele of very tall clients (6'5" and above.) We offer 78" length as an option on many of our tables. However, a longer table can make it more difficult to reach the feet of shorter clients. Consider a table extender that fits into the accessory holes at the end of the table to add length only when you need it. For length options, see drop down menus.Not all tables available in all lengths.
The standard width for most of our tables is 30".On many of our tables, you can increase to 33" or even 36" wide, but keep in mind your own body mechanics and the weight of the table. A narrow table (28") is easier to carry and is easier to reach across.However, larger clients may not have enough room to comfortably rest their arms at their sides. Not all tables are available in all widths,see drop downs for width options of each table.
ATTENTION: The shipping quoted on the website is for curbside delivery only with a lift gate and notification of impending delivery. If you would like to have your equipment delivered inside or to have "White Glove" delivery services you must contact our customer service team so that it can be properly quoted, as these services cost extra.
With our greatest height range yet, our McKenzie Basic Electric Massage Table raises smoothly and effortlessly from 19 to 38 inches, giving you the most options during treatment. Plus, our rock solid construction—complete with retractable wheels—also ensures that your clients feel incredibly comfortable at any height.
- Table weight: 140 lbs.
- Height range: 19 - 38"
- Length: 73"
- Width: 28" or 30"
- Load rating: 400 lbs.
- 9" on center face rest ports
- Precision cut steel base
- Retractable wheels
- Whisper quiet lift system
- Standard single foot pedal
- Dual-end accessory ports
- 3" Deluxe wrap foam system
- Standard upholstery
- Natural Touch Upholstery (NTU)
- Touch Response Foam (With Natural Touch Upholstery Only) (NT/TRU)
- Prenatal - Includes breast and stomach cut-outs
Stomach cut-out is 11-1/2"W x 15-1/2"L (Does go all the way through table) (PG)
- Breast-Scapula Recesses - 8"W x 6"L x 2"D (Do not go through table)
4" from edge of the table - 2" space between (BR)
- Rounded Corners (RC)
- Side Arm Holes for Use with Arm Extensions (SEH-H / SEH-F)
- Extra Long: 78" (XL)
- Extra Width: 33" (XW33)
- Crescent Face Hole w/Pillow and Plug (CRFH+)
- Upgrade Face Rest Base to Deluxe Adjustable (UP DPOS-B)
- Upgrade Face Rest Base to Pivot Posi-tilt (UP PPOS-B)
* Table is ADA Compliant (consult your tax professional about eligibility for a Section 44 ADA Tax Credit)
WARNING: California Proposition 65 Information
Check out our FAQs
Prefer to order by phone?
Call Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. PST
(800) 627-2387Email Customer Service