Classic Series Hands Free Basic Electric Table
The standard width for most of our tables is 30".On many of our tables, you can increase to 33" or even 36" wide, but keep in mind your own body mechanics and the weight of the table. A narrow table (28") is easier to carry and is easier to reach across.However, larger clients may not have enough room to comfortably rest their arms at their sides. Not all tables are available in all widths,see drop downs for width options of each table.
The industry standard for table length is 73 inches. A therapist may prefer a longer table if they have a steady clientele of very tall clients (6'5" and above.) We offer 78" length as an option on many of our tables. However, a longer table can make it more difficult to reach the feet of shorter clients. Consider a table extender that fits into the accessory holes at the end of the table to add length only when you need it. For length options, see drop down menus.Not all tables available in all lengths.
ATTENTION: The shipping quoted on the website is for curbside delivery only with a lift gate and notification of impending delivery. If you would like to have your equipment delivered inside or to have "White Glove" delivery services you must contact our customer service team so that it can be properly quoted, as these services cost extra.
The Classic Series Hands Free Basic Electric Table allows therapists to easily control the height of the table with the hands-free dual foot bar control that is built-in along both bottom sides of the table. The easy-to-use dual foot bar control raises the table as you gently push down on it with your foot and lowers as you lift up on the foot bar control. Because of the table’s design and functionality, therapists can move freely around the table without losing contact with their client. The durable, precision cut steel construction is complete with a whisper quiet lift system and easy-to-operate caster system to make moving the table a breeze. The table includes our standard upholstery with 3” foam system as well as a dual action face rest and cushion.
- Lifting Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Height range is 17-35"
- Dual action face rest and pillow
- Hands free dual foot bar control
- Whisper quiet lift system
- Easy to operate caster system
- 3" deluxe wrap foam system
- Durable precision cut steel base
- 9" on center dual-end accessory ports
- Table is ADA compliant (consult your tax professional about eligibility for a Section 44 ADA Tax Credit)
- 73"L x 30"W x 17-35"H (Thera-P-3007)
- 73"L x 33"W x 17-35"H (Thera-P-3307)
- Heavy Lift Motor - 650 lb. capacity (HL-PT)
- Extra Long: 78" (XL)
- Breast Recesses 8"W x 6"L x 2"D (Do not go through table) (BR)
- Rounded Corners (not available on 78"L table) (RC)
- Holes for Side Arm Extensions (Head End) (SEH-H)
- Upgrade Face Rest Base to Deluxe Adjustable (UP DPOS-B)
- Upgrade Face Rest Base to Pivot Posi-tilt (UP PPOS-B)
- Upgrade to Natural Touch Upholstery (NTU)
- Upgrade to Touch Response Foam and Natural Touch Upholstery (NT/TRU)
- Classic Series Sliding Arm Extensions (Standard Upholstery) (SLD)
- Classic Series Sliding Arm Extensions (Natural Touch Upholstery) (SLD-NT)
Check out our FAQs
Prefer to order by phone?
Call Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. PST
(800) 627-2387Email Customer Service