Essential Package - Classic Series Athena
The standard width for most of our tables is 30".On many of our tables, you can increase to 33" or even 36" wide, but keep in mind your own body mechanics and the weight of the table. A narrow table (28") is easier to carry and is easier to reach across.However, larger clients may not have enough room to comfortably rest their arms at their sides. Not all tables are available in all widths,see drop downs for width options of each table.
The industry standard for table length is 73 inches. A therapist may prefer a longer table if they have a steady clientele of very tall clients (6'5" and above.) We offer 78" length as an option on many of our tables. However, a longer table can make it more difficult to reach the feet of shorter clients. Consider a table extender that fits into the accessory holes at the end of the table to add length only when you need it. For length options, see drop down menus.Not all tables available in all lengths.
Your table should be set at a height that allows you to use your body weight rather than excessive muscular effort. If your
table is too high for the required treatment, then your shoulders and upper body will be strained, and if your table is too low, then your lower back will suffer.
A therapist should tune into their own experience to discover their personal formula for determining optimal height range.
For more than 20 years, you’ve chosen the Athena portable massage table more than any other. This is the essential package to help you get started. We’ve combined our popular, Classic Series Athena table with a convenient carry case and dual-action face rest with pillow, which adjusts up and down for maximum flexion.
Essential Package Includes:
- 1 - Classic Series Athena Table
- 1 - Carry case
- 1 - Dual action face rest
- Table weight: 31 lbs. for 28" x 73" / 34 lbs. for 30" x 73"
- Height range: 25"- 35"
- Length: 73"
- Width: 28" or 30"
- Load rating: 650 lbs.
- 9" on center face rest ports
- Shiatsu release cables
- Full-length piano hinge
- Solid Beechwood frame
- Reiki end panels
- Dual-end accessory ports
- Vinyl-Coated aircraft cables
- 3-inch thick, multi-layer foam
- Extra Width: 33" or 36" (XW33 / XW36)
- Extra Long: 78" (XL)
- Low Height: 18"-26" (HO)
- Breast-Scapula Resesses - 8"W x 6"L x 2"D (Do not go through table)
4" from edge of the table - 2" space between (BR)
- Prenatal - Includes breast and stomach cut-outs
Stomach cut-out is 11-1/2"W x 15-1/2"L (Does go all the way through table) (PG)
- Natural Touch Upholstery (NTU)
- Touch Response Foam (With Natural Touch Upholstery Only) (NT/TRU)
- Rounded Corners (RC)
- Side Arm Holes for Use with Arm Extensions (SEH-H / SEH-F)
- Crescent Face Hole w/Pillow and Plug (CRFH+)
Environmentally Friendly - Built using CFC-Free foam & water based, non-toxic lacquers & finishes
SKU: AT - Essential
Check out our FAQs
Prefer to order by phone?
Call Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. PST
(800) 627-2387Email Customer Service